Wanting a natural looking head of extensions has to be the biggest hair goal for hair gals who love to wear weaves, wigs , and extensions.
Before the great lace take over , many woman just wore their natural hair out to cover the added tracks and extensions.
Unfortunately a huge number of woman experienced heat damage because they constantly put heat on there natural hair just to make it blend with weaving hair that did not match their natural texture. If your hair did not break off from heat damage you most likely experienced uneven hair growth , with the majority of the braided up hair longer than the hair you used to cover the tracks!
I personally have been studying the art of hair extensions for about 18 years now , and experienced weave trends come ,go, and come back around again.
A Lot of my fellow hair gals have no choice but to go for complete protective styles until they can get their hair back healthy again , but if you are not a lace girl and still love a traditional or vixen sewn in weave here are a few tips to keep your hair in tact.
Leave Out Rules 101
- No heat on dirty hair
- Use a heat protectant like our’s that’s made with Vitamin E and JoJoba Oil
- Shampoo and Condition weekly
- Apply our fresh mint oil to eliminate dryness 2 times a week
- Use conditioners made with Keratin Protein like our Beauty Fix to tame frizzy hair
- Switch the way you part your hair
- Always sleep on silk or satin
- Only wear hair extensions that match your hair texture the best to get the best blend
- Consult a professional for proper installs